Saturday, June 1, 2013

InSPIREd Sunday - First Lutheran

Sorry I'm late getting this post up! I was quilting and lost track of time. It is not often that I am home long enough to play with my new machine.

Beth from "E." Lizard Breath Speaks and I host photos each weekend of churches, temples or other buildings where religious services are held.

This week's photo is from First Lutheran Church in Audubon, Minnesota. I like the clean, simple lines of the steeple.

First Lutheran Church - Audubon, Minnesota



10 comments:

  1. i missed last week. you are late this week. it's all good, right??! ha. ha!! makes me laugh how things happen sometimes. enjoy your weekend.

    love all these details. nice!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quaint looking spire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stark simplicity of this tower. A fine subject for a shot that is very impressive. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those MN Lutherans really know how to build beautiful church steeples. Am really enjoying your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture -- and I'm glad you're finding some time to quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated. If you are using word verification on your blog, please consider turning it off.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...