Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Digging Out

A nice little blizzard came through West Central Minnesota on Sunday. At times like this is when I miss having a garage or a snowblower. It was not fun digging my rental car out of the snow at the hotel.

I was parked at the end of the hotel where the snow was blowing and drifting.


Interestingly enough, the drifting snow left a walkway along the passenger side of the car.


It was the left rear corner that accumulated the most drifting. And I liked the way the snow drifted around the wheel.


Even though I had to shovel out the car, at least I didn't have to scrape the windshield. It was as clear as ever!


The snowmobilers were sure enjoying the new snow but I am ready for Spring now.

5 comments:

  1. *Shivering, teeth chattering* That was extremely nice of Mother Nature to leave you a path by the side of the car. Gosh, I've got to go get my housecoat now. brrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of work to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not miss those days - much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting the way the snow will drift. How funny that the windshield was totally clear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowdrifts are interesting...good of you to pause in all that cold to take pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated. If you are using word verification on your blog, please consider turning it off.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...