Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Time?

I was thinking I wouldn't be flying out of Minneapolis-St. Paul airport any more after tomorrow since my next trip starts in Spokane and ends in Fargo. But I quickly remembered I still connect through MSP. It will be interesting taking a different route for my trips to Minnesota.

For now, here's a shot looking across the runway in Minneapolis while I waited for my early evening flight a couple of weeks ago.

Minnesota Air National Guard - Minneapolis, Minnesota

4 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of the colours here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does look like the Minnesota prairie. You're going to Fargo to work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunlight and the architecture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fargo! What the heck's in Fargo?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated. If you are using word verification on your blog, please consider turning it off.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...