Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekend Reflections - Deer Park Golf Club Pond

Deer Park Golf Club - Deer Park, Washington

Linking to Weekend Reflections.


14 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful shot...love the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall colors reflected in the water and the mountains in the background!
    Have a great weekend Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great reflections and colors ~ carol,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous autumn colours and reflections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect picture for a perfect reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very lovely!
    I like how you framed the grass in the forehand.
    Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumnal reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get so excited when I see colorful reflections of the trees in the water. I think they are magical.Beautiful fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I knew golf courses were good for something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated. If you are using word verification on your blog, please consider turning it off.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...