Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wanna Taste?

You can't go to an apple pie jamboree and not have pie ala mode, right?

Scrumptious!

But first I went to the quilt show and saw my quilt hanging in my very first show!

Seeing Red on the Right

Then I ate pie. And watched a little of the 3-on-3 basketball tournament...

Outta my way, purple shirt!

...and jet skiers practicing for the upcoming races.

Jet Ski Racers in Action

Either these two had too much apple pie, or not enough. I don't know who is sillier on these ATVs...Mr. Viking or the dude on the two-sizes-too-small pink one.

Silly Riders

All of these fun activities (and more) took place at the Apple Pie Jamboree in Pateros, Washington this past Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. How fun. Love your quilt. And yes, I'll have pie ala mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of an Apple Pie Jamboree! My mother-in-law won a blue ribbon for her apple pie one year at the local county fair, and she deserved it. Wow, can she make a good pie. I'm glad to hear that people still enjoy crafting - anything home made, really. Looks like a good time.

    Like your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun festival. You quilt looks just great! And I'd love some apple pie ala-mode, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a good time was had by all. I think I'd be concentrating on the apple pie! You know, I keep trying to follow your blog and my dashboard isn't letting me... I'm not sure what's wrong. It might be blogger and it might be me. I'm going to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated. If you are using word verification on your blog, please consider turning it off.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...