Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Candy Stripe Silo

The round theme continues...

About two years ago, I stumbled across a website listing round barns and covered bridges. I like to check in occasionally to see what's new and if there is anything near wherever I happen to be. I noticed via another link that Dale, the website owner, was looking for a picture of the Candy Stripe Silo in Rosemount, MN.

On my last trip home, I left the hotel a few minutes early to find the silo since it was not too far from the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport. It was very easy to find although dealing with rush hour traffic of people heading into the cities was not as much fun. Needless to say, I've sent copies to Dale so he can update his website.



5 comments:

  1. What a great find, Sally. I had no idea there was a candy striped silo in the Twin Cities area. You find the neatest things,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, sally. I love round barns too. there used to a few in EW but I read the last one was torn down a few years ago. MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great follow through and sharing with the website guy. You're a good Netizen! And you take amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated. If you are using word verification on your blog, please consider turning it off.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...